Anchor Yourself in Academic Excellence and Navigate Your Journey
After tassels are turned and you receive your high school diploma, it can be tough figuring out what to do or where to go next. You are not alone. Many people don’t know where to start or what path to take. Just take a deep breath and we’ll help you navigate the process. Students at Goodwin are encouraged to explore their interests and pursue their passions.
Applying to Goodwin University for High School Students
Three Simple Steps to Successfully Starting Your Education
- Meet with Molly Westfall, High School Admissions Officer!
Take a tour to discuss potential programs that pique your interest and learn more about our enrollment process.
- Send in your SAT/ACT scores or take a placement test and make a follow-up appointment with your academic advisor.
- Finalize the enrollment process by meeting with your financial aid advisor to discuss how to turn your dreams of a degree into a reality.
The Academic Advantage at Goodwin
- Flexible and affordable options are available to help you learn, grow, and land your dream job.
- Faculty and staff support like free tutoring sessions, career services, and our academic success center make it easy for students to reach their career-goals.
- Social engagement opportunities are available for students. Whether it's joining a club, athletic team, or attending one of our many activities and events, there are plenty of opportunities to meet and connect with other students who share similar interests.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.