Because convenience is everything… especially when it comes pursuing your education.
We understand you have a busy life and need a school that works with your schedule and not against it. Here at Goodwin University, you won't have to arrange your entire life while earning your degree.
We offer several degree programs that can be completed fully online, so you can do your coursework where and whenever you want to! You'll get the same quality education, as you would on-campus, in the comfort of your own home.
Online associate degree programs:
Online bachelor's degree programs:
Online master's degree programs:
- Education (M.Ed.)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Nursing (MSN)
- Organizational Leadership (MSOL)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Public Health (MPH)
*You must place into college level English and math in order to take all courses fully online.
Online/on-campus hybrid classes
Maybe you're the type of person who enjoys face-to-face classroom interaction but also wants the ability to take classes online… well that's no problem either! Goodwin offers many classes in a hybrid format, combining the best of both worlds.
Additional flexible class scheduling options
Learn more about other flexible class scheduling options.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.