Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science
Alex Hall, Health Science student
You Have What It Take to Make a Difference.
When you earn your bachelor's degree in Health Science from Goodwin University, you'll be equipped with the knowledge and skillsets that will help you save lives and change the world. Whether you're just entering this exciting career field or already have entry-level professional experience, the bachelor's in Health Science program will advance your skills and help you understand, prevent, and respond to serious health issues that may arise in the field.
Earn Your Degree in One of Two Ways.
At Goodwin, we believe that your educational path should align with your interests and career goals. Our bachelor's in Health Science program gives you the flexibility to pursue your degree with two different tracks.
- When you choose this track, you'll gain a deep understanding of the healthcare system, including the business and managerial aspects of the profession. You'll walk away with an appreciation for the challenges healthcare managers face every day, as well as the skillsets needed to be a leader in your career.
- Epidemiology is a rapidly growing field with more career opportunities than ever before. In our post-pandemic world, employers are seeking skilled and dedicated health science professionals who will do their part to prevent and manage major public health crises such as epidemics and infectious disease outbreaks. In this track, you'll gain the skills and experience needed to become a trusted leader that your community looks to when crises arise.
Explore Your Career Options.
Graduates of Goodwin University's bachelor's in Health Science program go on to secure rewarding careers in the following roles:
- Community health specialist
- Healthcare administrator
- Health science writer
- Patient care advocate
- Substance abuse counselor
- And more!
We Do Things Differently.
Our degree programs are designed with your career in mind. We give you the flexibility to pursue two different tracks while earning your degree, all based on your specific career goals and interests. Our bachelor's degree in Health Science program allows you to narrow your focus and sharpen the skills that are critical to success in your future career.
At Goodwin, we believe that taking care of your personal responsibilities is just as important as reaching your career goals. In our bachelor's degree in Health Science program, classes are offered days, evenings, and weekends, with on-campus, online, and hybrid formats available. You should never sacrifice your personal life to get your degree, and at Goodwin, you don't have to.
Paying for college doesn't have to be stressful. We offer a variety of financial aid opportunities to help you afford your education. Students may be eligible for grants and scholarships that don't have to be paid back, student loans that have to be repaid, and work-study opportunities that provide a regular paycheck.
We are committed to supporting our students in any way possible. This includes offering services to help you both personally and professionally. Here's a look at the resources you can take advantage of when you earn your degree at Goodwin.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
Find more information in the academic catalog.