A Flexible Nursing College Designed for You
Flexible Nursing degree
You deserve a college that offers classes on your schedule. At Goodwin, you’ll find class times that fit into your schedule and cater to your needs. Unlike many other nursing colleges, at Goodwin, we’re all about convenience.
- You can complete the nursing courses for your associate degree in as few as 20 months part time.*
- There are no wait lists for nursing enrollment.
- Most classes are offered days and evenings, Monday through Friday. Clinicals include day, evening, and weekend options.
- You can still work full time or part time while completing your degree.
- Nursing applications are accepted 3 times per year.
- 190+ nursing students are accepted into the AS Nursing program annually.
* Additional time is required to complete prerequisite courses
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.