Associate in Nursing Courses
In addition to major core requirements, all students enrolled in associate degree programs must complete a minimum of 21 credits in general education courses.
General Education Requirements - 18 credits
|ENG 101||English Composition||3|
|ENG 1XX||English Elective||3|
|PSY 112||Introduction to Psychology||3|
|PSY 212||Lifespan Development||3|
|SOC 101||Introduction to Sociology||3|
|Humanities (HIS, PHIL, SPAN, HUM)||3|
Science Core - 12 credits
|BIO 211||Anatomy and Physiology I||4|
|BIO 212||Anatomy and Physiology II||4|
Nursing Major Core - 35 credits
|NUR 100||Nursing Skill Development||6|
|NUR 110||Adults and Wellness Continuum I||6|
|NUR 200||Adults and Wellness Continuum II||7|
|NUR 210||Families and the Wellness Continuum||7|
|NUR 220||Integration of Nursing Practice: Adults with Complex Health Problems||9|
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an 'H' are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an 'O' are delivered in an online format.
We’re Ready When You are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now
- Info SessionAttend an RN info session