Careers in Nursing
Jobs you can get with a Nursing Degree
A Nursing degree should lead to a great career.
In order to find success in today’s job market, you need to obtain a degree geared towards an in-demand career. Our career-focused nursing degree programs prepare you with the skills and competencies needed to be successful in various industry settings.
Our Career Services team and extensive network of employers are here to provide you a lifetime of career placement and counseling support — for free, forever.
Nursing graduates can find careers they love in these industry settings:
AS Nursing (licensed RN):
- Community Health Centers
- Doctors’ Offices
- Home Health Care Services
- Hospice Facilities
- Long-term Care Facilities
- Nursing Supervision & Management
- Occupational & Industrial Nursing
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.