Business Administration Scholarships
Business Scholarship Opportunities
Goodwin University awards more than $2 million annually to students. This assistance helps many students realize their dream of completing college. It’s important to note that most Goodwin University students begin their coursework with little or no out-of-pocket expense.
Departmental Scholars Program
Through this program, if you’re enrolled in our bachelor's or associate degree in Business Administration, you are eligible to receive a scholarship of 30% off your tuition*.
* Please note, you must attend on either a three-quarter-time or full-time basis, to receive a 30% reduction in your tuition. To maintain the scholarship, you must have a cumulative grade-point-average (CGPA) of 3.0 at the end of each semester. If your CGPA drops below 3.0 but remains above 2.7, you will lose one-half of the scholarship (15%). You may regain eligibility if the CGPA criteria are met at the end of a future semester.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.