Business Administration Careers
Jobs you can get with a business administration degree
A business administration degree or certificate should lead to a great career.
In order to find success in today’s job market, you need to obtain a degree or certificate geared towards an in-demand career. Our career-focused Business Administration degree and certificate programs are designed to prepare you with the skills and competencies you will need to be successful in many different industry settings. Our program is built on the fundamentals of planning, leadership, and development — qualifications identified by employers seeking business professionals.
A wide range of business administration careers
There are many business administration careers available to job seekers that have the right combination of education and experience. Goodwin University Business Administration graduates can find careers they love in these industry settings:
Lifetime career services for our Business Administration graduates
Our Career Services team and extensive network of employers are here to provide you a lifetime of career placement and counseling support — for free, forever. The Career Services team are here you for resume and cover letter writing assistance, networking, workshops, mock interviewing, individual counseling, career fairs, and more. Our job isn’t finished until our Business Administration graduates are in careers they love.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.