Associate Degree Program in Business Administration
AS Business Administration program outcomes
Upon successful completion of all associate Business Administration program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Students will prepare a business plan, including sections around; executive summary, budget/projections, marketing, and management team. Students will be able to explain the importance of all aspects of the business plan.
- Students will be able to communicate concisely, articulately, and professionally in writing and verbally about various aspects of business, including the importance of a business plan and it's sections, financial information, management and leadership, as well as marketing. Students will be able to display through communication understanding of these aspects within business.
- Students will be able to evaluate external factors affecting business; local, regional, national, and global. Students will be able identify external factors influencing the business environment.
- Students will be able to identify critical data to aide in business decision making. Students will be able to acquire and summarize business data for decision making.
- Students will be able to differentiate between what is meant by leadership versus management. Students will be able to apply leadership and management principles in a business environment. Students will be able to realize the importance considering all stakeholders in business decisions.
- Students will be able to determine and explain the importance of corporate social responsibility and ethics in the business environment.