Minor in Business Administration
Business Administration studies the business competencies and knowledge needed to meet the challenges of a changing marketplace in a variety of industries. The skills and knowledge developed in this coursework equip students with an understanding of contemporary business and the best practices needed to achieve business success. Students are encouraged to work closely with their advisors to design a Business Administration minor that fits their career and educational goals.
|BUS 101||Introduction to Management OR|
|BUS 107||Introduction to Nonprofit Management||3|
|ACC 101||Principles of Accounting I OR|
|ACC 110||Applied Accounting||3|
*These courses must be selected from Business Administration courses (ACC, BMM, BUS, ECN, or OS).
Find more information in the academic catalog.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.