Business Administration Bachelor's Degree Program
Business Administration program outcomes
Upon successful completion of all business administration program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Acquire, analyze, and synthesize data for operational and strategic decision-making.
- Recommend ethical behaviors, promote corporate social responsibility, and engage in social enterprise.
- Evaluate the global environment and position the business unit demonstrating multicultural awareness.
- Manage and coordinate people, business processes, and business resources.
- Develop and implement components of a business plan.