Business Administration Bachelor's Degree Program
Business Administration program outcomes
Upon successful completion of all business administration program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Students will prepare a business plan, including sections around; executive summary, budget/projections, marketing, and management team.
- Students will be able to integrate aspects of the business into a strategic plan.
- Students will be able to communicate concisely, articulately, and professionally in writing and verbally about various aspects of business, including; the importance of a business plan and its sections, financial information, management and leadership, as well as marketing.
- Students will be able to debate and defend their understanding of these aspects of business.
- Students will be able to evaluate external factors affecting business; local, regional, national, and global. Students will evaluate external factors to help predict and respond to business challenges and trends.
- Students will be able to identify critical data to aide in business decision making. Students will be able synthesize, analyze, and recommend a course of action based on business data.
- Students will be able to differentiate between what is meant by leadership versus management.
- Students will be able to apply leadership and management principles in a business environment.
- Students will be able to realize the importance considering all stakeholders in business decisions.
- Students will be able to determine and explain the importance of corporate social responsibility and ethics in the business environment.