Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree Program
Business Administration Program Outcomes
Upon successful completion of all business administration program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Students will prepare a business plan, including sections around; executive summary, budget/projections, marketing, and management team.
- Students will be able to communicate concisely, articulately, and professionally in writing and verbally about various aspects of business, including; the importance of a business plan and its sections, financial information, management and leadership, as well as marketing.
- Students will be able to evaluate external factors affecting business; local, regional, national, and global.
- Students will evaluate external factors to help predict and respond to business challenges and trends. Students will be able to identify critical data to aide in business decision making. Students will be able synthesize, analyze, and recommend a course of action based on business data.
- Students will be able to differentiate between what is meant by leadership versus management and will be able to apply leadership and management principles in a business environment, as well as realize the importance of considering all stakeholders in business decisions.
- Students will be able to determine and explain the importance of corporate social responsibility and ethics in the business environment.