Associate in Business Administration —
Office Management Concentration
Part of our flexible and customizable Business Administration degree program
Each student builds a business plan relevant to their career aspirations that integrates the skills and knowledge learned in the various courses. The final culmination of the program is a 180-hour internship capstone, undertaken at the end of the student's program where classroom experiences will be applied in a real business environment. Wherever possible, the specific business chosen for the internship will reflect the student's desired career goal.
Management and Computer Skills
To maintain a competitive edge in today's global marketplace, many companies must function as high performance organizations. As a result, companies are upgrading the skills required to perform entry-level administrative and supervisory responsibilities. This unique program, with a dual focus in business management and computer applications, is based on job qualifications identified by local area employers.
The program provides you with an advanced level of skills in using Microsoft Office, planning and organizing, working as part of a team, communicating across cultures, and coordinating operational tasks. The program emphasizes the development of problem solving, decision making and project management skills. Once you graduate from this program, you will be qualified to work in companies across all industry sectors.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.