CNC Program Testimonials
The manufacturing professors are very accommodating and understanding. Goodwin helps me balance my studies and life obligations.
Priyansha "Pri" Nayak
One of the best parts about the program was the internship opportunities Goodwin offered. In the first week, we already had companies coming in to offer internships. I started training at an aerospace manufacturer while still attending college, and it all worked in harmony. Goodwin has great relationships with the Connecticut manufacturing industry, and those opportunities give students a launchpad for success.
It was the only program that provided an unbelievable timeline. Nowhere else could I earn a certificate in only 6 months and come out with a career.
Goodwin's accelerated CNC program was the perfect fit for me. With this certificate, I will have more career opportunities.
Because of this program, I am more goal oriented and know I have a better chance of obtaining a career in the industry.
I've grown as a person here. Goodwin truly is the best college to attend for CNC classes.
Goodwin's CNC program has allowed me to learn so many new things and has given me the opportunity to obtain a career.
Goodwin's program started right away and I didn't have to be placed on a waiting list.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.