Associate in CNC Machining
CNC Machining Program Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the CNC Machining program, graduates will be able to:
- Enhance their skills and knowledge of computer numerical control (CNC) machining in manufacturing sectors through collaboration, presentation and continuous learning.
- Earn nationally-recognized, portable credentials from the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC) and the National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS).
- Promote and facilitate upward educational and career mobility by providing students with the knowledge, skills and abilities to effectively integrate themselves into any manufacturing organization.
- Practice critical thinking and creativity that empowers them to reach their personal, academic, and professional goals.
- Apply critical thinking skills, the scientific method and problem analysis in manufacturing.
- Integrate the fields of management, social sciences, and humanities into an academic tract that prepares students to utilize the skills learned in the classroom within diverse settings and with a variety of populations.
- Develop skills to participate meaningfully in the manufacturing operations for the long-term viability of a manufacturing business for the purpose of promoting the mission, vision and core values.