Associate in CNC Machining Courses
In addition to major core requirements, all students enrolled in associate degree programs must complete a minimum of 21 credits in general education courses.
General education core requirements - 21-22 credits
|ENG 101||English Composition||3|
|ENG 1XX||English Elective||3|
|MATH 1XX||Math (MATH 130 or higher)||3|
|Science (BIO, CHEM, SCI)||3-4|
|Social Science (PSY or SOC)||3|
|Humanities (HIS, PHIL, SPAN, HUM)||3|
|General Education Elective||3|
Non-major core requirements - 6 credits
CNC Machining major core requirements - 33 credits
|BMM 101||Key Principles of Manufacturing||3|
|BMM 110||Technology in Advanced Manufacturing||3|
|OS 101||Team Dynamics and Individual Skills||3|
|BMM 222||Technical Drawings and Specifications||3|
|BMM 140||Principles in Manufacturing Mathematics||3|
|BMM 175||CNC Machining I||3|
|BMM 220||Materials and Processes in Manufacturing||3|
|BMM 275||CNC Machining II||3|
|BMM 240||CAM I||3|
|BMM 276||CNC Machining Applications||3|
|BMM 241||CAM II||3|
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an 'H' are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an 'O' are delivered in an online format.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.