Life's a balancing act, and you deserve a school that understands your busy schedule. At Goodwin, you can take classes when — and where — they work best for you. Unlike other schools, our flexible class schedules give you the freedom to complete your education on your own terms.
Find out more about our class formats, course lengths options, class schedules.
Class Formats offered:
- Online – Attending classes online, through our Canvas system.
- On-ground – Attending classes on-ground at our campus with faculty and peer face-to-face learning.
- Hybrid – Both online and classroom venues are available in traditional and 7.5-week schedules. Students meet three times per course, completing other classwork online and in study groups.
7.5-week courses: We offer accelerated courses so you can finish your degree faster!
15-week courses: We also offer a standard 15-week course schedule.
We offer day, evening, and weekend classes.
Classes are in session 7 days a week.
We offer 6 class starts a year.
|15 Weeks||15 Weeks||15 Weeks|
|Module 1||Module 2||Module 1||Module 2||Module 1||Module 2|
|7.5 Weeks||7.5 Weeks||7.5 Weeks||7.5 Weeks||7.5 Weeks||7.5 Weeks|
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.