Mortuary Science Career Options
Jobs You Can Get With a Funeral Service Degree
Goodwin University’s associate degree in Funeral Service will prepare you to sit for the American Board of Funeral Service Education’s National Board Exams. Upon successful completion of the Arts and Sciences sections of the boards, graduates will secure a one-year paid apprenticeship. Once you have completed your apprenticeship, you will be able to take your state board exam. Once you’ve passed your state board exam, you will be equipped for mortuary science careers in funeral service as:
- At-need and pre-need consultants
- Funeral service directors
- Funeral service practitioners
- Mortuary transporter
Lifetime Career Services for Our Funeral Service Graduates
Our Career Services team and extensive network of employers are here to provide you a lifetime of career placement and counseling support — for free, forever. The Career Services team are here you for resume and cover letter writing assistance, networking, workshops, mock interviewing, individual counseling, career fairs, and more. Our job isn’t finished until our funeral service graduates are in careers they love.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now