Mortuary Science Program Admission
Our associate degree in Funeral Service is a selective admission program. Admission is based on a point system, detailed by the Goodwin University catalog. Admission is granted to the top 20 applicants per semester.
You may apply to the program only after completing all prerequisite coursework.
- College or high school GPA of 2.7 or higher.
- Complete the College Placement Evaluations. Applicants must qualify to enroll in ENG 101 and MATH 125 to enter the Funeral Service program. Any additional course requirements will be indicated by the test results. All prerequisite and general education requirements must be completed prior to acceptance.
- Completion of BIO 120 (Goodwin University) or its equivalent with a “C” or better. Must include laboratory coursework.
- Completion BIO 235 (Goodwin University) or equivalent with a “C+” or better. Laboratory coursework must have been completed no more than five years prior to application.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.