A Flexible Accelerated Nursing School Designed for You
Flexible Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) degree
You deserve a college that offers classes on your schedule. At Goodwin, you'll find class times that fit your schedule and cater to your needs. Unlike many other accelerated nursing schools, at Goodwin, we’re all about tailoring your classes to you.
- ABSN classes are offered days and evenings, any day of the week between Monday and Friday.
- Clinical practicum may be scheduled any day of the week, between Monday and Sunday on either the day or evening shift.
- ABSN classes are available in an online/on-campus hybrid format.
- Complete your core courses (60 credits) in as few as 16 months full-time.
- In the ABSN tracks, students are accepted once per year in the fall semester. Applications are due by the end of December each year.
Please note: each course and semester may vary and scheduling is subject to change at any time. Please contact us for more information about the flexibility of our ABSN degree program.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.