Contact Us Today! +1 (860) 528-4111

Contact Us Today! +1 (860) 528-4111

Next Steps for Accepted International Students

Congratulation on your acceptance to Goodwin College! This is an exciting time and we are here to help you through the process.

Submit Acceptance Deposit

Once a student has received a letter of acceptance, a deposit which indicates intent to enroll should be forwarded to the Office of Admission. The deposit amount is $500.00 (USD) for all international students. This $500 deposit is non-refundable but will be applied to your first semester tuition should you enroll and attend Goodwin College. This deposit ensures the issuance of your I-20 which will be forwarded to you in your acceptance packet. Goodwin College asks for this substantial deposit to show student commitment to attend Goodwin and because our admissions team has worked diligently with you throughout this entire admission and application process. You may pay your acceptance deposit by credit card, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer, traveler's check, or though FlyWire, our online payment processing service.

Apply For Your F-1 Visa

Once you receive your I-20, you can begin the visa application process. You must first pay the fee with the I-901 form to the US Department of Homeland Security. This payment and form submission can be completed via mail or the internet. You must arrange your US Consulate interview yourself and have paid this fee at least three business days prior to your appointment.

Make sure to bring all your documents to your Consular appointment. All documents must be in English.

See our Visa and Immigration page for more detailed information.

Health Services and Requirements

All international students are required to provide proof of vaccinations in English for our Admissions team. Students can obtain these vaccinations upon arrival and within 30 days of your arrival in the USA. The following vaccines and exams are required from the State of CT for all international students:

International students must submit a completed Student Health History Form.

All international students are also required to maintain health insurance coverage provided by Goodwin College. International students can register for health insurance through