Respiratory Therapist Careers
Jobs you can get with a Respiratory Care Degree
A Respiratory Care degree should lead to a great career.
In order to find success in today’s job market, you need to obtain a degree geared towards an in-demand career. Our career-focused Respiratory Care degree program prepares you with the skills and competencies needed to be successful in various industry settings.
A wide range of respiratory therapist careers
There are many careers available to job seekers that have the right combination of education and experience. Goodwin University graduates can find great careers they love in these industry settings:
- Acute care hospitals
- Homecare settings
- Life Star air ambulance
- Rehabilitation and long term care facilities
Lifetime career services for our program graduates
Our Career Services team and extensive network of employers are here to provide you a lifetime of career placement and counseling support — for free, forever. The Career Services team are here you for resume and cover letter writing assistance, networking, workshops, mock interviewing, individual counseling, career fairs, and more. Our job isn't finished until our program graduates are in great respiratory therapist careers they love.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.