Associate in Respiratory Care Classes
In addition to major core requirements, all students enrolled in associate degree programs must complete a minimum of 21 credits in general education courses.
General Education Core - 22 credits
|ENG 101||English Composition||3|
|ENG 1XX||English Elective||3|
|MATH 1XX||Mathematics (MATH)||3|
|CAP 115||Learning and Working Through Digital Technologies||3|
|BIO 211||Anatomy and Physiology I||4|
|PSY 112||Introduction to Psychology||3|
|Humanities (HIS, PHIL, SPAN, HUM)||3|
Non-Major Core Requirements - 12 credits
|BIO 212||Anatomy and Physiology II||4|
Respiratory Major Core Requirements - 40 credits
|PHY 110||Medical Physics||3|
|RSP 110||Cardiopulmonary Anatomy and Physiology||3|
|RSP 112||Principles of Respiratory Care||4|
|RSP 120||Applied Pharmacology||3|
|RSP 124||Respiratory Diagnostics and Therapeutics||3|
|RSP 133||Principles of Mechanical Ventilation||4|
|RSP 153||Clinical I||1|
|RSP 154||Clinical II||2|
|RSP 223||Fundamentals of Critical Care||3|
|RSP 231||Cardiopulmonary Pathophysiology I||3|
|RSP 234||Respiratory Capstone||3|
|RSP 253||Clinical III||2|
|RSP 254||Clinical IV||3|
|RSP 262||Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care||3|
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an 'H' are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an 'O' are delivered in an online format.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.