Medical Assisting Certificate Courses
Non-Major Core Requirements
Pre-requisites or BIO 120 must be completed with a minimum grade of “C.”
|BIO 101||Concepts in Human Biology||3|
|HSC 105||Medical Terminology||3|
|MED 151*||Medical Assisting: The Medical Office and Patient Care||3|
|MED 152*||Medical Assisting: Diagnostic Procedures||3|
|MED 115||Introduction to Medical Insurance and Coding||3|
|MED 153*||Medical Assisting: Laboratory Procedures||3|
|MED 250||Medical Office Management||3|
|HSC 111||Medical Law and Ethics||3|
|MED 299*||Medical Assisting Internship||3|
|PSY 112||Introduction to Psychology||3|
|General Education Elective||3|
* Sequence of courses cannot be changed
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an 'H' are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an 'O' are delivered in an online format.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.