A Flexible Medical Assisting College Designed for You
Flexible Medical Assisting degree
Here at Goodwin, we offer not only a flexible schedule, but individualized attention to develop a plan to meet your goals. With active accreditation since 1996, we continue to cater to a diverse population of all ages and backgrounds to prepare skilled entry-level medical assistants from patient care to phlebotomy. Wherever you are from, wherever you have been, it is our pleasure to work with your needs to guide you to success.
- 12-16 months to Medical Assisting certificate completion
- Morning and evening classes available
- Mix of on-campus, online, and hybrid courses
- Job placement offered during program
- Eligible to become certified during final semester
Please note: each course and semester may vary and is subject to change at any time. Please contact us for more information about the flexibility of this program.
We’re ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.