A Flexible Medical Assisting College Designed for You
Flexible Medical Assisting Degree
You deserve a college that offers classes on your schedule. At Goodwin, you’ll find class times that fit into your schedule and cater to your needs. Unlike many other medical assistant colleges, at Goodwin, we’re all about convenience.
- Medical Assisting classes are offered days and evenings.
- Medical Assisting classes are available on-campus, online, and in a hybrid format.
- Take accelerated 7 1/2-week classes or standard 15-week classes.
- The College has 6 class starts annually — so you can apply at any time and the classes you need are available when you need them.
Please note: each course and semester may vary and is subject to change at any time. Please contact us for more information about the flexibility of this program.
Start classes January 14.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.