Medical Assisting Careers
Jobs you can get with a medical assisting degree or certificate
A medical assisting degree or certificate should lead to a great career.
In order to find success in today's job market, you need to obtain a degree or certificate geared towards an in-demand career. Our flexible and career-focused Medical Assisting degree and certificate programs prepare you with the skills and competencies needed to be successful in various industry settings.
Many great medical assisting careers
There are many medical assisting careers available in many different settings for job seekers that have the right combination of education and experience. Goodwin University Medical Assisting program graduates can find careers they love in these industry settings:
- Ambulatory healthcare services
- Chiropractors' offices
- Family medicine practices
- Health centers
- Healthcare practitioner offices
- Hospital facilities
- Medical laboratories
- Medical offices
- OB/GYN practices
- Outpatient care facilities
- Physicians' offices
- Podiatrists' offices
- Walk-in clinics
Lifetime medical assisting career placement assistance for our graduates
Our career services team and extensive network of employers are here to provide you a lifetime of career placement and counseling support — for free, forever. The career services team are here you for resume and cover letter writing assistance, networking, workshops, mock interviewing, individual counseling, career fairs, and more. Our job isn't finished until our Medical Assisting program graduates are in careers they love.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.