Manufacturing Scholarship Opportunity*
With this scholarship opportunity, you may be eligible to receive a scholarship of 20-30% off your tuition.
The degree and certificate programs eligible for this manufacturing scholarship include:
Scholarship of 30% off tuition
- Manufacturing Management (BS)
- CNC Machining (AS)
- Quality Management Systems (AS)
- Manufacturing and Logistics (certificate)
- Mechatronics (certificate)
Scholarship of 20% off tuition
- Welding (certificate)
*This scholarship requires a FAFSA completion and is awarded based on a predetermined Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now