Associate in Health Science
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, health science college graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills that represent competence and professionalism in the health care field.
- Identify the ethical, legal and regulatory framework of the health care industry.
- Identify and analyze bioethical issues facing health care practitioners and the health care environment.
- Identify and describe the different roles of health professionals.
- Demonstrate accurate problem-solving abilities when working as a health professional while at an internship.
- Appreciate and embrace diversity, differing belief and value systems, as well as appreciate individual opinions.
- Develop self-directed learning skills needed for independent and lifelong learning.
- Effectively use information technology to participate in learning activities.