Associate in Health Science
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, health science college graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills that represent competence and professionalism in the healthcare field.
- Identify the ethical, legal, and regulatory framework of the healthcare industry.
- Identify and describe the different roles of health professionals.
- Demonstrate an understanding of critical thinking skills used in healthcare.
- Appreciate and embrace diversity, differing belief, and value systems, as well as appreciate individual opinions within the healthcare environment.
- Develop self-directed learning skills needed for independent and lifelong learning.
- Effectively use information technology to participate in learning activities.