Contact Us Today! 800.889.3282

Contact Us Today! 800.889.3282

Transfer Students

Transferring Credits OUT of Goodwin

Each College or University sets its own transfer policies. It is best to contact the Admissions or Registrar’s department of the institution you are thinking of applying to in order to find out what their policies are regarding the transfer of credit.

Generally speaking most College and Universities accept credits in transfer that:

were earned at a regionally accredited school;

have a passing grade;

are collegiate in nature;

are earned through traditional coursework.