International Transfer Students

Goodwin University accepts international credit earned at collegiate institutions outside of the United States. International transcripts must be evaluated by an evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).

To receive credit for coursework taken at a foreign institution a student:

  • Must contact a NACES member evaluator and request an evaluation of his/her transcript
  • Request that the evaluation be course-by-course
  • Request that an original of the official evaluation be sent in a sealed envelope to
    Goodwin University
    c/o Transfer Counselor
    One Riverside Drive, East Hartford, CT 06118

For an updated list of all NACES approved evaluators and their contact information please refer to the NACES website.