Master's in Public Health (MPH) Requirements
MPH program admissions requirements
At Goodwin, we don't require GRE scores for admission, letters of recommendation, or an interview with the program director.
Graduate applicants to Goodwin University are required to:
- Complete a graduate application for admission.
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit proof of immunizations (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella).
All applicants to the MPH program must:
In addition to the meeting the University's requirements of all graduate program applications, students interested in the master's degree in Public Health (MPH) must also:
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor's degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or the equivalent of this degree from another country with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
- Write a letter of intent/personal statement describing the benefit to the applicant of this course of study (maximum 500 words) (preferred but not required)
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.