Certificate in Mechatronics
In our two semester, full-time, 36-credit Mechatronics certificate program, students will combine mechanical, electrical, computer, and software skills to prepare for positions operating and maintaining the electromechanical, computer-controlled systems commonly found in automated manufacturing environments.
|BMM 140||Principles in Manufacturing Mathematics||3|
|BMM 181||Introduction to Mechatronics||3|
|BMM 183||Basic Electrical||3|
|BMM 185||Hydraulics and Pneumatics||3|
|BMM 187||Mechanical Drives and Kinematics||3|
|BMM 190||Computer-Aided Design (CAD)||3|
|BMM 189||Electrical Schematics||3|
|BMM 281||Motor Control||3|
|BMM 287||Industrial Robotics||3|
|BMM 283||Programmable Controllers||3|
|BMM 285||Industrial Electrical Maintenance||3|
|BMM 289||Machining and Pipe Fabrication||3|
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
Find more information in the academic catalog.