Certificate in Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
In our 18-credit Computer-Aided Design certificate program, you will learn how to design and measure 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional parts for manufacturing using Solidworks, Mastercam, and PC-DMIS.
This program can be completed part-time or full-time.
CAD Certificate Curriculum
|BMM 240||CAM I||3|
|BMM 222||Blueprint Reading||3|
|BMM 241||CAM II||3|
|BMM 190||Computer-Aided Design (CAD)||3|
|BMM 191||Advanced Solidworks||3|
|BMM 293||CMM Programming||3|
Students must complete all graduation requirements as stated in the catalog. In addition, students must maintain a GPA of 2.3 in the major.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now