Certificate in CNC Machining, Metrology and Manufacturing Technology Courses
Accelerated Manufacturing Curriculum
|BMM 100||Introduction to Manufacturing||3|
|BMM 140||Principles in Manufacturing Mathematics||3|
|BMM 175||CNC Machining||3|
|BMM 222||Technical Drawings and Specifications||3|
|BMM 224||Metrology and Calibration||3|
|BMM 210||Lean Manufacturing Principles||3|
|BMM 220||Materials and Processes in Manufacturing||3|
|BMM 240||CAM I||3|
|BMM 275||CNC Machining II||3|
|BMM 229||Advanced Metrology and Calibration||4|
|BMM 241||CAM II||3|
|BMM 276||CNC Machining Applications||3|
If you choose to advance your education further, the credits you earn in this certificate program may be applied toward an associate and/or bachelor’s degree.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.