Family Nurse Practitioner Program Admission Requirements
FNP Program Requirements
There's good news! You're already passing the test of perseverance; we don't need you to pass, or even take the GRE to apply for admission into Goodwin's FNP program. Nurses work hard enough. Let Goodwin work for you.
Graduate Applicants to Goodwin University are required to:
- Complete a graduate application for admission.
- Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee (waived for Goodwin University graduates).
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit proof of immunizations (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella).
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor's degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or the equivalent of this degree from another country with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.*
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript from your most recent degree earned (this may be from prelicensure) with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.*
* If an unofficial transcript is provided for admission, an official transcript is required within 30 days of application.
All applicants to the FNP Program must:
In addition to meeting The University's requirements of all graduate program applications, students interested in the Master of Science in Nursing - FNP program must also:
- Provide a current, unencumbered RN license.
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Write a formal 800-1000 word personal statement of your nursing career goals.
- Minimum 2+ years direct patient care RN experience, obtained within last 5 years.
- Be able to travel significant distances to clinical sites, if necessary.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.