Bachelor’s Degree Program in Professional Studies
Professional Studies program outcomes
The Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies is a career-focused, degree-completion program that provides students with theoretical and practical educational experiences designed to enhance their current professional capabilities as well as prepare them for advancement or new career opportunities. In addition to achieving the student learning outcomes that result from successfully completing general education requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Express ideas through various modes of communication.
- Apply information literacy skills to further professional and personal growth.
- Apply critical thinking to solve professional and personal problems.
- Analyze global, social, political, and economic trends through the lens of diversity, equity, inclusivity, and social justice.
- Describe how identity, values, and diversity shape human experience.
- Propose evidence-based solutions to problems of professional practice. (Capstone)
- Evaluate ethical implications of professional and personal behavior.
- Synthesize various forms of data to cultivate professional and personal growth.