Bachelor's Degree in Professional Studies Courses
Professional Studies curriculum
Up to 90 transfer credits can be applied to the curriculum. There are 16 fixed general education courses, with the remainder of the program consisting of open electives and flexible major core requirements designed to include courses you have already taken. You'll also have the option to pursue a minor consisting of 15 credits in a specific content area.
General education requirements - 40 credits
|ENG 101||English Composition||3|
|ENG 1XX||English Elective||3|
|ENG 300||Advanced Composition OR|
|ENG 320||Advanced Writing for Health Professionals OR|
|ENG 325||Advanced Writing for the Business Professional||3|
|MATH 1XX||Mathematics (MATH)||3|
|Science (BIO, CHEM, SCI)||4|
|PSY 112||Introduction to Psychology||3|
|SOC 101||Introduction to Sociology||3|
|Humanities (HIS, PHIL, SPAN, HUM)||3|
|General Education Electives||15|
Programmatic general education requirements - 6 credits
|COM 101||Public Speaking OR|
|COM 105||Interpersonal Communications||3|
|STAT 167||Principles of Statistics||3|
Major core requirements - 33 credits
|Courses in the student's designed major core (1XX)||27|
|PRO 495||Professional Studies Capstone||3|
|PSY 420||Research Methods||3|
Open electives - 42 credits
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an 'H' are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an 'O' are delivered in an online format.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.