Occupational Therapy Assistant Careers
Find a great career with an OTA degree
In order to find success in today's job market, you need to obtain a degree that will lead to into a great and in-demand career. Our career-focused Occupational Therapy Assistant program is designed to prepare you with the skills and competencies you will need to be successful in many different OTA careers.
The many career options in the field of Occupational Therapy Assisting
There are a wide variety of OTA careers available in many different settings for job seekers that have the right combination of education and experience. Many of our Occupational Therapy Assistant program graduates can find careers and professions they love as:
- Alternative community settings
- Assisted living facility
- Nursing homes
- Rehabilitation centers
Lifetime career services for our Occupational Therapy Assistant program graduates
Our Career Services team and extensive network of employers are here to provide you a lifetime of career placement and counseling support — for free, forever. The Career Services team are here you for resume and cover letter writing assistance, networking, workshops, mock interviewing, individual counseling, career fairs, and more. Our job isn't finished until our graduates are in OTA careers they love.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.