A Flexible Occupational Therapy Assistant College
Flexible Occupational Therapy Assistant Degree (Cohort Model)
You deserve a college that offers classes on your schedule. At Goodwin, you’ll find class times that fit into your schedule and cater to your needs. Unlike many other occupational therapy assistant colleges, at Goodwin, we’re all about convenience.
- All academic classes are offered in the evenings. Fieldwork/Internships are only offered during the day. Select Saturday classes are included.
- Level II fieldwork courses in your final semester are completed on a full-time basis. A part-time option is not available.
- Most classes are available on-campus, while some are available in a hybrid format.
- Classes are offered in a standard 15-week format.
Please note: each course and semester may vary and is subject to change at any time. Please contact us for more information about the flexibility of this program.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now