Master’s in Organizational Leadership
MSOL Program Admissions Requirements
Goodwin's MSOL program doesn't require GRE scores for admission. We know you work hard enough — there's no need to take extra tests before you can enroll in the program.
Graduate Applicants to Goodwin University Are Required To:
- Complete a graduate application for admission.
- Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee (waived for Goodwin University graduates).
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor's degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0. Your bachelor's must be from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or the equivalent of this degree from another country.
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit proof of immunizations (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella).
View the complete list of requirements in the catalog.
All Applicants to the MSOL Program Must:
In addition to meeting the University's requirements of all graduate program applications, students interested in the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program must:
- Write a letter of intent or personal statement describing how earning your MSOL will benefit you (maximum of 500 words).
- Include two letters of recommendation attesting to your readiness for advanced study and leadership potential. Your letters of recommendation can be from employers, colleagues, or professors.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now