Master's in Organizational Leadership
MSOL Program admissions requirements
Unlike many other hybrid online MSOL programs, we don't require GRE scores for admission. We know you work hard enough without having to take extra tests before you even get into the program.
Graduate Applicants to Goodwin College are required to:
- Complete a graduate application for admission.
- Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee (waived for Goodwin College graduates).
- Submit an official transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Minimum of 3.0 CGPA in undergraduate degree. Applicants with less than a 3.0 CGPA may be considered for conditional admittance into the program under certain circumstances.
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit proof of immunizations (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella).
All applicants to the MSOL Program must:
- Write a letter of intent/personal statement describing the benefit of this course of study (maximum 500 words).
- Include two letters of recommendation attesting to your readiness for advanced study and leadership potential.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.