Master's in Organizational Leadership
MSOL Program admissions requirements
Unlike many other hybrid online MSOL programs, we don't require GRE scores for admission. We know you work hard enough without having to take extra tests before you even get into the program.
Graduate Applicants to Goodwin College are required to:
- Complete a graduate application for admission.
- Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee (waived for Goodwin College graduates).
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor’s degree from a college or
university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or the equivalent of this degree from another country with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 CGPA may be considered for conditional admittance into the program under certain circumstances.
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit proof of immunizations (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella).
All applicants to the MSOL Program must:
In addition to the meeting the college’s requirements of all graduate program applications, students interested in the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) must also:
- Write a letter of intent/personal statement describing the benefit to the applicant of this course of study (maximum 500 words).
- Include two letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s readiness for advanced study and leadership potential.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.