Medical Billing and Coding Careers
Jobs you can get with a Medical Billing and Coding certificate
A college degree or certificate should lead to a great career.
In order to find success in today's job market, you need to obtain a degree or certificate geared towards an in-demand career. Our career-focused degree and certificate programs prepare you with the skills and competencies needed to be successful in the medical billing and coding industry.
Our Career Services team and extensive network of employers are here to provide you a lifetime of career placement and counseling support — for free, forever.
Medical Billing and Coding graduates can find careers they love in these industry settings:
- Billing companies
- Consulting firms
- Insurance companies
- Large medical groups
- Resident care
- Software companies
- State and federal government agencies
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.