A Flexible Manufacturing Management School
Flexible Manufacturing Management degree
You deserve a college that offers classes on your schedule. At Goodwin, you'll find class times that fit into your schedule and cater to your needs. Unlike many other manufacturing management schools, at Goodwin, we're all about convenience.
- Manufacturing Management classes are offered days and evenings.
- Manufacturing Management classes are available in a mixture of on-campus and hybrid formats.
- The majority of classes are offered in a standard 15-week format, while some classes are offered in an accelerated 7½-week format.
Please note: each course and semester may vary and is subject to change at any time. Please contact us for more information about the flexibility of this program.
We’re ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.