Bachelor's in Manufacturing Management Program
Upon successful completion of all Manufacturing Management program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Control the flow of material with appropriate process documentation in the most efficient manner, while employing lean principles, operational flow strategies, value stream management, inventory mapping, inventory control and scheduling.
- Apply management competencies toward human capital and other resources in the manufacturing process.
- Apply financial metrics to the manufacturing decision process.
- Apply stakeholder-relevant competencies in support of customer desires and needs.
- Develop skills to manage operations and strategically plan for the long-term viability of a manufacturing business for the purpose of promoting the mission, vision and core values.
- Establish a quality management process, develop grades and standards of quality, and provide staff training to facilitate corrective action.
- Implement a manufacturing process that results in recognized credentials from CPT, CPT-Green, and CLT.
- Apply relevant metrics to drive continuous improvement.