Careers in Manufacturing
Jobs you can get with a Manufacturing Management Degree
A Manufacturing Management degree should lead to a great career.
In order to find success in today’s job market, you need to obtain a degree geared towards an in-demand career. Our career-focused Manufacturing Management program prepares you with the skills and competencies needed to be successful in various industry settings.
Our Career Services team and extensive network of employers are here to provide you a lifetime of career placement and counseling support — for free, forever.
Manufacturing Management graduates can find careers and professions they love as:
- Customer Service Representative
- Facilities Supervisor
- Field Service Representative
- First-Line Supervisor
- Human Resources Administrator
- Inspection Supervisor
- Inventory Manager
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- Production Controller
- Production Planner
- Purchasing Agent
- Quality Manager
- Safety Supervisor
- Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.