LPN Certificate Program Requirements
- Complete an application to Goodwin University, as well as the programmatic LPN application
- Completion of the ATI TEAS Exam (with a minimum score of 48%)
- TEAs scores must be sent directly to Goodwin University via the ATI website
- Only ONE SCORE per application cycle is accepted: Submit the score that you already have OR retake the test on any of the dates provided
- If you are unable to meet the minimum TEAS score, we recommend the following courses:
- ENG 101
- COM 105
- BIO 101
- MATH 125
- An essay detailing your interest in the program and your professional goals (300 words max.)
- Your essay should discuss the person, incident, or experience in your life that best prepared you to become a nurse who will care for a diverse population of patients
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from employers, teachers, counselors, or mentors
- Letters must be submitted directly to Goodwin. Applicants cannot collect letters themselves
- Proof of high school diploma, or GED
- Interview with LPN faculty
Requirements for accepted students
Accepted students must satisfy the following requirements prior to beginning their studies.
- A non-refundable $500 tuition deposit
- A medical examination by a healthcare provider, reporting the student’s physical and mental health
- Immunization records, excluding the Hepatitis B immunization (which can still be in progress). If a student elects not to have the Hepatitis B vaccine series, a signed declination form must be in his/her file.
- The influenza vaccine, which must be received annually
- Proof of valid CPR certification, which must be submitted annually
- Students must pass a background check
- Students must pass a drug screening
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.