Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services Program
Human Services Program Outcomes
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Describe key historical events in the development of human services and their implications for practice.
- Analyze human systems theories and their interactions.
- Distinguish among the conditions that promote or inhibit human functioning.
- Analyze service system needs, develop plans of actions, and evaluate outcomes.
- Design person-centered intervention plans and programs that honor the individual’s right to self-determination.
- Evaluate information resources to optimize service provision.
- Employ interpersonal skills that reflect an autonomy orientation to service provision.
- Apply evidence-based models of organizational management and leadership in human services delivery systems.
- Adhere to professional and ethical standards in practice.
- Communicate ethically, responsibly, and effectively in writing and when speaking.