Associate in Human Services
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Discuss the history and scope of human services.
- Understand various human systems, including individual, interpersonal, group, family, organizational, community and societal and apply appropriate skills when working with those systems.
- Demonstrate effective communication and critical thinking skills.
- Plan services, facilitate interventions and evaluate the outcome of services for those served.
- Perform professional responsibilities in accordance with the values, ethical and legal standards of the human services profession.
- Successfully apply the knowledge, skills and competencies of entry-level human services professionals.
Additionally, graduates of the Associate in Science will complete the comprehensive learning outcomes of the General Education components.