General Studies Associate Degree Program
Upon successful completion of all General Studies program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Express ideas through various modes of communication.
- Apply information literacy skills to further professional and personal growth.
- Apply critical thinking to solve professional and personal problems.
- Analyze global, social, political, and economic trends through the lens of diversity, equity, inclusivity, and social justice.
- Describe how identity, values, and diversity shape human experience.