Associate in General Studies Classes
General Studies curriculum
In addition to major core requirements, all students enrolled in associate degree programs must complete a minimum of 21 credits in general education courses.
General education core requirements – 22 credits
|ENG 101||English Composition||3|
|ENG 1XX||English Elective||3|
|MATH 1XX||Mathematics (MATH)||3|
|Science (BIO, CHEM, SCI)||4|
|Social Science (PSY or SOC)||3|
|Humanities (HIS, PHIL, SPAN, HUM)||3|
|General Education Elective||3|
Programmatic general education requirements - 18 credits
|COM 101||Public Speaking OR|
|COM 105||Interpersonal Communications||3|
|General Education Electives||6|
|Humanities Electives (1XX)||6|
|HIS 1XX||History Elective||3|
General education electives - 6 credits
|General Education Electives (2XX)||6|
Open electives - 15 credits
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an 'H' are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an 'O' are delivered in an online format.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.