Since the announcement of President Biden’s Student Debt Relief Plan, there has been an increase in scam phone calls, emails, and letters related to these programs. If you receive any calls or messages related to these programs, do not provide your personal information. No one from the United States Department and Education, Goodwin University, or your federal student loan servicer will ask you for your personal information regarding President Biden’s loan forgiveness programs. One-Time Debt Relief is a program you can apply to at no cost — you will never be asked to pay for help with your federal student loans.
We encourage you to ignore any scam calls or messages about student debt relief. If you’re already receiving these calls, you should register for the National Do Not Call Registry. You can also report these calls and messages to the FTC. If you have any questions about your student loans, loan payments, or one-time debt relief programs, you should contact your student loan servicer directly.Federal Student Loan Debt Relief Application
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now