Financial Aid for Graduate Students
Financial Aid for your master's education
Finance your education the smart way!
Your graduate degree doesn't have to wait, and you don't have to break the bank to cover tuition. We have a dedicated team of financial aid advisors who will help you find financial aid opportunities to make your graduate degree a reality. You may also be eligible for grants and scholarships to help offset the cost of your tuition.
Types of financial aid
There are many kinds of financial aid available to students, including grants and scholarships that don’t have to be paid back, student loans that will have to be repaid, and work-study opportunities that provide a regular paycheck. Financial aid can help pay for your tuition, books, and supplies.
There are scholarship opportunities for Goodwin graduates entering our graduate programs. If you earned your bachelor's or associate degree at Goodwin University, you may be eligible for special scholarships to make tuition for your master's degree even more affordable.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.